New features, new function, new information; new freedoms with ASHA’s Online Dues Renewal System
ASHA’s annual dues renewal cycle has the bulk of their renewals occurring over a 10-week period during which they need to process 140,000 transactions. The new Online Dues Renewal (ODR) system also needed to fill some holes their legacy system had:
- The legacy system did not interface directly with netFORUM or allow for real-time processing.
- They were missing an easy opportunity to gather demographic data of their members.
- They needed a way for members to easily make online donations or contributions.
- The system didn’t have modern features and functions that allowed members to manage their account and transactions themselves and in real-time.
transactions per minute
million dollars in payments in one day
Gravitate developed and seamlessly implemented an ODR application using eWeb to interface it directly with netFORUM. After testing hundreds of case studies and scenarios, the new ODR system was deployed with zero downtime. The new system:
- Interfaces with netFORUM allowing for a more streamlined experience.
- Processes transactions in real-time allowing staff to help members immediately after a transaction.
- Has new features and functions including giving members the ability to manage their memberships; tag their special interests; update survey info; verification of open invoices and allowing full or partial payments of them; and processing of special interest group memberships.
- Provides a user-friendly online survey for demographic data.
- Prompts an additional payment option for donations or PAC contributions.
- Reduced operating costs by using less staff time importing transactions and decreasing dependence on an outsourced call center.
- Processed over $1.1 million on a day ASHA was closed for normal business.
You might also be interested in…
Endocrine Society was a growing organization of 15,000 members running on an outdated Association Management System (AMS) that had no ecommerce capabilities. They needed to select and implement a new AMS and a new CMS for their website.