Come for the challenges, stay for the team.
There are many exciting opportunities at Gravitate Solutions. As a company we pride ourselves on:
- Creating cutting-edge, easy-to-use solutions and products to solve difficult technology problems
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest tools and technologies
- Continuously evaluating and improving our tools and processes to handle our clients’ evolving needs and the ever-changing demands of rapid growth.
But the best thing about working at Gravitate Solutions is collaborating with bright, fun, dedicated, and supportive teammates to deliver solutions that customers need and love.
Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
Health & Wellness Program
As Many Monitors as You Can Fit On Your Desk
A Beer Fridge
Do you have the right stuff?
We’re always looking for bright and enthusiastic teammates who want to help our clients make a difference in their organizations. Here’s a listing of our latest opportunities. Take a gander, and let us know if you think you’d be a great fit!
Business Development Representative
- Manage, grow, and nurture the sales pipeline from lead development through closing
- Keep CRM current with all sales activity
- Conduct outbound phone calls to prospects
- Educate prospects on the benefits of Gravitate Solutions’ products and services through compelling articulation of our business model and value proposition
Alexandria, VA or Springfield, MO
- Provide association-centric business analysis and consulting advice, including the utilization of best practices for working with netFORUM and other association software packages.
- Create and review the scope and solution material developed during the business development process; collaborate as necessary with other colleagues in support of winning new business.
- C# and ASP.NET
- T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, and Reporting Services
- API development
- Association Management Software (AMS) systems (preferred but not necessary)
Product Engineer (Back-End)
Alexandria, VA or Springfield, MO
- Contribute to the core architecture and development of a recently launched and rapidly growing product
- Help manage, improve, and maintain product infrastructure
- Build new partner system integrations
- Implement new clients
- Ensure the team’s success by helping out however necessary
Hear what our team has to say:
I’ve worked for many different technology companies in various industries and in various team sizes. This is the absolute brightest team of selfless nerds I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. We’re like a flock of geeks—we fly high and fast, but do it together, and have fun doing it.Tim Franklin
We aren’t just a team we are a family. We respect each other in our differences and support each other in our similarities. We constantly propel each other to reach higher and try harder without fear.Ryan Williams
I love this team. I count myself lucky every day to have such an engaged, caring, intelligent group of folks to spend my days with.Meg Schwind Ward
The best of highs and lows: highly intelligent folks; very low drama.Matt Sahr
We have tons of talented people. Peer collaboration is an everyday occurrence!Trinh Le Perkins
There’s always beer in the fridge.Andrew Huling
The people are awesome, everyone’s willing to pitch in!Rebecca Duff
I love that we are deeply devoted to delivering awesomeness. We don’t rest til we do, and we do it with integrity.Laura Silberman
Everyone is so talented and passionate about the work we do here. But just as important as being talented, they are also the easiest group to work with that I’ve ever encountered.Adam Neal